Designing a dream kitchen doesn't have to include compromises. With Cattura, the groundbreaking new downdraft from BEST, you can design confidently, knowing it will pair with a broad range of cooktop appliances-aesthetically and mechanically-in virtually any installation configuration.
- At the touch of a button the Cattura downdraft quickly rises to a height of 18" to handle serious cooking ventilation requirements and tall pots-even on the front burners
- The integral, self-closing cap hides the lowered downdraft completely, leaving your counter unobstructed and clear
- Realize design aspirations utilizing your favorite cooking appliances. For the first time, a downdraft can be installed with a free-standing range, gas or electric cooktop, rangetop, slide-in range or a built-in oven with a cooktop
- With the use of VERTEX™ Complete Capture Design technology, Cattura provides up to 100% capture - equal to comparable island hoods
- Up to 35% quieter opertion than any other downdraft
- Long-lasting two-level LED task lighting provides impressive cooktop illumination, even on the front burners
- Four-speed glass touch control is easy to clean and includes convenient 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and filter maintenance reminder light for a fresh kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive temperature and adjusts speed to high automatically to prevent the damaging effects from heat and increase the life of the product
- Optional remote control raises or lowers downdraft from another location
- Works with optional Automatic Make-Up Air Dampers
New BEST Cattura Downdraft Features & Benefits Video
New BEST Cattura Downdraft Installation Options
Shadowgraph Imaging Proves BEST Cattura Downdraft Has Superior Capture Ability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.