Energy-efficient & lightweight residential grade units
Chill is energy efficient and easy-to-handle. Almost every model is ENERGY STAR® qualified, and the programmable timer plus the MoneySaver® setting help manage energy use and reduce costs.
With capacities from 5450 to 23500 Btu/h and the Auto Air Sweep feature, Chill can evenly cool a single room or a large open space. All models include a remote control. To determine the appropriate cooling capacity, see our sizing guide and model specifications .Easy installation and maintenance
Chill is flexible: Install models CP06-CP24 thru-the-wall* or in a window using the included hardware. Up to 29% lighter than Kuhl models of comparable capacity, Chill units are easy to maneuver. Plus, the slide-out chassis , which greatly simplifies installation and maintenance, is available starting with the 6000 Btu/h CP06.Auto Air Sweep Feature
The Auto Air Sweep* swing louvers provide consistent air distribution, for even cooling throughout the room or in large, open spaces.
* CP05 must be installed in a window. Available in cooling-only models
- Cooling from: 5450 - 23500 Btu/h
- Comfort and Durability
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- Auto Air Sweep swing louvers* provide more even air distribution
- Side Air Discharge*
- 3 cooling and fan speeds**
- Ultra-quiet operation
- 4-way air-flow control
- Auto restart saves settings if power is interrupted
- Digital remote control that adjusts mode, fan speed, temperature and sets the timer***.
- Energy Management and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- MoneySaver®* setting saves money by conserving energy
- Health and IAQ
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Stale air exhaust*
- Maintenance and Installation
- Slide-out chassis*
- Install in window or thru-the-wall*
- Standard installation hardware
- Expandable side curtains
- Power cord can run either left or right out of the unit front
- Safety and Security
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection
* Not available on CP05
** models with heat have 2 speeds
*** CP15-CP24 remotes do not have digital readout. Chill + Available in cooling plus electric heat models
Air Conditioner / Heater
- Cooling from: 8000 to 23500 Btu/h
- Heating: 3850 to 12000 Btu/h
For spaces needing heat in addition to cooling, we've added models with electric heat. Chill+ will heat and cool spaces from 300-1500 sq ft, depending on unit capacity. 2-speed settings each for fan, cooling and heating modes.
|Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr)
|Heating Capacity (Btu/hr)
|Energy Star Qualified
|Min. Extension Outside
|Max. wall depth
|Min. Extension Into Room
|Shell Depth to Louvers
|Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse
|Plug Face (NEMA #)
|Power Cord Length
||140 cubic feet per minute
|Est. Yearly Operating Costs
||1.5 pints/24 hours
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 3/1/2019 to 8/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2019
Receive up to a $50 Rebate with purchase of qualifying Friedrich Room Air Conditioner. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.