The PTH55 Costco Exclusive Patio Heater fills your patio with radiant warmth using superior technology. Napoleon® Commercial Patio Heaters allow you to extend your outdoor living enjoyment past the hot summer months into the crisp weather of fall and into the spring. These patio heaters offer an attractive heating solution for your outdoor activities. You've seen them on the patios of restaurants and beer gardens, now you can have them in your own backyard oasis.
- Finish: 304 stainless steel will not rust in harsh Canadian climate
- Large, single piece aluminum top reflector provides 7.6 m (25 ft.) diameter of radiant heat
- Adjustable from 25,000 to 45,000 BTU
- Rust free stainless steel construction
- Direct electronic ignition to main burner gives you quick and trouble free start up
- 7.6 m (25 ft.) heating area
- Adjustable heat control allows you to customize your heat input
- Angled burner head provides a larger radiant heating area
- 100% burner shut-off safety control for safe operation, gas shuts off if flame is extinguished
- Small footprint tucks away in corners
- Hold Down clamps for extra stability
- Easy to install
- Dimensions PTH55NSS Natural Gas (L x W x H): 82 cm x 82 cm x 224.8 cm (32.3 in x 32.3 in x 88.5 in.)
- Weight: 25 kg (62.5 lb.)
- Dimensions PTH55PSS Propane (L x W x H): 82 cm x 82 cm x 226.8cm (32.3 in x 32.3 in x 88.5 in.)
- Weight: 27 kg (67.5 lb.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.