Large capacity (up to 132 bottles) in a unit that integrates seamlessly into your home décor. As with all other Sub-Zero 400 Series Wine Storage units, the pullout shelves can store bottles, half bottles and magnums.
- ntegrated design accepts custom wood or stainless steel door panels offered in three stainless finishes
- Display shelf for those prize bottles is illuminated with discreet lighting mounted in the control panel
- Sturdy, rustproof wire shelves accommodate standard 750 ml bottles, half-bottles, as well as magnums
- Roller-glide shelves faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter extension for easy access to all bottles of stored wine with the door at 90 degrees
- Soft low voltage lighting
- Solid door unit can be special ordered
- Refrigeration system allows individual temperature control of the two wine compartments and ideal humidity
- Temperature range is 38°F (3°C) to 65°F (18°C)
- Full-size wine storage with 132 (750 ml) bottle capacity
- UV resistant glass protection
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.