- Full Color Touch Navigation Display Control
- Touch Navigation 2.13"W.
- 3.75"H. and 4 Mechanical Buttons on Door
- Cooking System
- Convection Damper System that controls airflow in upper, mid and lower zones
- Gentle Steam to Superheated Steam 90°F - 485°F
- Dry Convection 212°F - 450°F
- Cooking Modes
- Steam Grill - Superheated Steam up to 485°F flowing from top
- Steam Roast - Heated Steam up to 485°F flowing from top, mid and lower back side
- Steam - Pure Steam flowing in all layers
- Gentle Steam - 90°F - 150°F controls oven temperature with steam for proofing, defrosting, and warming
- Convection Bake - Dry Convection Air flowing from top, mid and lower back side
- Convection Broil - Dry Convection Air flowing from top side
- Proofing, defrosting, and warming
- Dual Cook - Combination top steam grill and lower level steam
- Cooking Features
- Smart Cook - 58 Pre-set cook options using Convection Bake, Steam Grill, Steam Roast and Steam
- Steam Options - Steam Proof, Keep Warm, Simmer and Saut
- Steam Defrost
- Manual Set - Steam Grill, Convection Broil, Steam Roast, Convection Bake,
- Steam and Steam Refresh
- Oven Interior
- 1.1 Cubic Foot - Cavity Dimensions - 15.55"W. x 12.01"H. x 9.45"D.
- Non-Stick Finish
- Two Level Cooking - Damper Convection System
- Two Baking/Steam Trays
- Split set of wire cooking racks for one tray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.