Bosch wall ovens can be installed flush for a sleek timeless design, or proud for a more traditional look
Cookies with the perfect chew and fluffy, crusty breads are baked in less time cooking with Convection Bake
Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
Keep your home safe by avoiding accidental or unsupervised use of your wall oven with the panel lock feature
With 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, Bosch 30 in. ovens allow enough space to cook for both weeknight dinners or special gatherings
- Get the oven up to temperature in less time using Fast Preheat , so meals are ready sooner
- Whether cooking poultry, beef or pork, use the Temperature Meat Probe to monitor the internal temperature and get perfect results every time
- Never miss a beat and manage serving dinner on time with tools like an oven timer, delay cook feature, and digital kitchen timer
- Relax or spend time doing other chores while the oven cleans itself using the self-clean cycle. 2, 3, and 4 hour cycles available
- Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable broil, Pizza setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
|Home Connect Features
||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control
|Control Panel Material
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1
|Door Material - primary cavity
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||29'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||27'' - 28 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Cavity capacity (cu ft)
||5 Cu Ft
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
|Net weight (lbs)
|Display options - primary cavity
||Clear Text display, Digital display
|T/b heating temperature max. (°F)
|Are some hobs controls integrated?
|Power Cord Length
||fixed connection, no plug
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.