KOBE Brillia under cabinet range hood quietly absorbs kitchen odor and cooking residue to give you an enjoyable cooking experience. It is equipped with 3-speed mechanical push button, dishwasher-safe baffle filters, and LED lights. A powerful hood with 420 CFM internal blower yet quiet at 1.0 sone on QuietMode. This range hood is made of high quality commercial grade stainless steel and features a seamless and stylish appearance that will complement any kitchen design.
- SERIES - CHX36 SB-1
- QuietMode - At 260 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone).
- Blower Type - Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- Speed / Control - 3-Speed / Mechanical Push Button Control
- CFM / Sone - 260 / 1.0 / QuietMode , 330 / 2.8 / Low, 420 / 4.0 / High
- Exhaust - Top 6" Round, Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular, Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights (3W)
- Filters - Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- Attractive Appearance - The seamless curves and stylish appearance of the hood will compliment any kitchen.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Optional Accessories - Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP30, 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP36
||420 CFM Internal Blower
||Vertical and Horizontal
||Top 6" Round , Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle , Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.