Why choose a Krushr 18 inch trash compactor"
- Compact 8.6 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling by 85%*
- Can and tin crusher reduces recycling waste volume even more
- ‘Hypercrush' mode keeps recycling waste crushed
- Quiet crushing movement means you won't notice your Krushr in action
- High quality engineering means no servicing required
*on average depending on recycling type
Add the Krushr 18 inch trash compactor to your shopping cart and 10% off until Aug 31 2016 - use 'KK10off18' at checkout
Requiring an 18 inch space, the Krushr K018 with its modern and stylish design looks good in any kitchen. A dual compaction appliance which will compact and store recyclable plastics, card, paper and food packaging waste in one silo but with the benefit of a dynamic can crush which compresses drinks cans and food tins to as little as a sixth of their original size. Cans and tins are stored separately thereby freeing up more storage space within the main silo for all your other recyclables. Quiet in operation this compactor will absorb 8.6 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling. Its hyper crush facility gives you optimum compaction allowing you to refill the bin several times over and that means less trips to the outside bins!
1 year guarantee included Krushr Bags available
Requires a 18" space
Installation and technical information
- Product dimensions - Height 34 1/8" (34 11 ⁄ 16 " maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 31 27 ⁄ 32 " with feet removed) x Width 17 " x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 6 7 ⁄ 32 "
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activating both the metal can crush and compaction crush cycles
- Power supply: 120V, 60Hz, 270W
- Product Approvals / Conformance: UL/ETL CE; LVD; EMC
- Can be fully integrated - stainless steel door is optional and can be purchased separately
- Absorbs 8.6 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling
- Separate compaction facility with storage capacity for up to 60 drink cans or food tins
- Large compartment for the compaction and storage of plastics, food packaging, card and paper
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 18" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Stainless steel door optional
- Made in the United Kingdom
||Limited Warranty :1 year parts and labour and 1 year parts
||Calculated at Checkout
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.