Why choose a Krushr 21 inch trash compactor"
- Crush 10.7 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling by 85%*
- Keep recycling waste compacted with ‘Hypercrush' feature
- Crush and store up to 60 cans with in-built crusher
- Get more recyclable waste into your trash can
- Save time with less trips outside to the bin
*on average depending on recycling type
Add the Krushr 21 inch trash compactor to your shopping cart
The Krushr K021 fully integrated trash compactor offers the opportunity to store separately assorted recyclable materials. Food packaging waste, plastics, card and paper are compacted and stored in one large compartment alongside a separate storage drawer for compacted drink cans and food tins. Quiet in operation this compactor will absorb 10.7 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling and with its hyper crush facility gives you optimum compaction allowing you to continue to fill the bin several times over thereby reducing the number of trips to the outside bin.
1 year guarantee included Krushr Bags available
Requires a 21" space
Installation and technical information
- Product dimensions - Height 34 " (34 11 ⁄ 16 " maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 31 27 ⁄ 32 " with feet removed) x Width 20 " x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 158mm
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activating both the metal can crush and compaction crush cycles
- Power supply: 120V, 60Hz, 270W
- Product Approvals / Conformance: CE; LVD; EMC
- Absorbs 10.7 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling
- Separate compaction facility with storage capacity for up to 60 drink cans or food tins
- Large compartment for the compaction and storage of plastics, food packaging, card and paper
- Fully integrated
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 21" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Stainless steel door optional
- Made in the United Kingdom
||Limited Warranty :1 year parts and labour and 1 year parts
||Calculated at Checkout
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.