Delivering precise control is easy with a variety of steam, convection, and combination steam and convection cooking options. Unique technology senses the amount, size, and shape of food once an automatic mode has been selected. While cooking, it monitors the time, temperature, and environment, eliminating all guesswork in the kitchen.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 80
- Stainless steel with tubular handle
- Can be installed in a standard or flush inset application
- Convection with 10 cooking modes: Steam, Reheat, Auto Steam Bake, Convection, Convection Humid, Convection Steam, Wolf Gourmet, Slow Roast, Recipes, and Keep Warm.
- Large viewing window and halogen interior lighting
- Four-level rack guides with two adjustable oven racks
- Temperature probe
- Recipes mode
- Delayed start feature and descaling program
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2020. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.