The Cooktop Low-Profile Wall Hoods (CTEWH) have been discontinued. Limited quantities of these models may be available through a local Sub-Zero and Wolf dealer . Wolf introduced new styles of cooktop ventilation in April 2014. Learn more. Behind the contemporary lines of the new Wolf cooktop low-profile hoods, there's a lot of hard-nosed functional thinking. Brilliant halogen lighting illuminates your cooking surface. Powerful multi-speed blowers whisk away smoke and odors. Available in three widths, low-profile wall hoods are classic stainless steel with a black glass front panel and are recommended for use with Wolf induction, electric and gas cooktops and integrated modules.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with classic stainless steel finish.
- Telescopic flue fits 8' to 9' ceilings.
- Front-mounted electronic controls with digital indicator and four-speed blower control.
- Sealed halogen lighting with three settings.
- Internal, in-line and remote blower options.
- Internal blower (I) models can be used in a non-ducted application using an accessory charcoal recirculating filter.
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed.
- Delay-off mode automatically turns unit off.
- Stainless steel filter cover with dishwashersafe aluminum mesh filter.
- Filter clean indicator lets you know when the filter needs cleaning.
- Transition with backdraft damper included.
Offer Expires: 6/1/2019 to 11/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase a qualifying Wolf Range or Cooktop 30inch or larger and receive up to a $750 rebate. Receive an additional $150 rebate when purchase includes qualifying Wolf Indoor Ventilation. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.