Its unframed door design gives the Wolf L Series 36" Built-In Single Oven a contemporary look. Dual convection delivers superiorresults and faster cooking; the temperature probe gives you fine control. The easy-to-use electronic control panel rotates into position. When not in use, it's hidden behind a stainless steel panel.
- Dual convection system with two fans and four heating elements
- Ten cooking modes-bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Rotating glass touch control panel
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Three removable racks with full-extension bottom rack and removable five-level rack guide
- Large viewing triple-pane window
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Temperature probe and receptacle
- Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath feature
- Door hinge with hydraulic damper
- Dual interior halogen lighting
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2020. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.