- Now offered with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available from a range hood in its class
- Four - level, Halogen lighting (6 bulbs, GU10 50-watt, bulbs included) brilliantly illuminate the cooktop and surrounding area for clear visibility
- 4-speed electronic controls have an LCD display allowing you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking. Optional LinkLogic™ remote Control makes access convenient from any local wall switch location.
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen. An electronic filter clean reminder will help to ensure filters are cleaned regularly to maintain peak performance
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Automatic Sensor Control (A.S.C) senses cooking activity for automatic blower operation. Air-refresh cycle refreshes the air in the room by periodically turning on the hood to ventilate at low speed.
- Choice of 13 different blowers to suit your installation. Internal iQ6, iQ12, P6 and P12 blowers -- P3 now available for 300 CFM applications; also choose from eight Exterior and In-line blowers choices from 280 to 1500 CFM for optimum performance at the lowest sound levels by moving the blower outside the kitchen.
- Can be used with optional Make-Up Air Damper SMD6, SMD8 or Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional decorative flues (AEIP) in 12", 18", 24" and 30" heights provide installation choices to increase design flexibility. A drywall finish trim kit (ATDIP) allows for unique design applications if you choose to construct a custom flue to match walls or cabinetry
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.