- Removable, easy to clean restaurant-grade stainless steel baffle filters
- Two and five year residential warranty
- Infinite speed ventilator control
- 27" (686 mm) deep with classic stainless steel finish
- Rail option allows for decorative rail with choice of four accent colors in stainless steel, platinum, brass and copper to match dual fuel range bezels or other finishes/accents in your kitchen
- Recessed easy access controls
- Heat lamps (bulbs not included)
- Internal or remote blower options
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge brushed stainless steel construction and stainless steel enclosed liner
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and adjusts blower speed
- Transition with backdraft damper included
- Halogen lighting with two settings and night light
- UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards and approved for covered outdoor applications
- Continually welded seams, hemmed edges and sides and hand finished craftsmanship
Offer Expires: 6/1/2019 to 11/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase a qualifying Wolf Range or Cooktop 30inch or larger and receive up to a $750 rebate. Receive an additional $150 rebate when purchase includes qualifying Wolf Indoor Ventilation. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.